Supporting Neurodiverse Employees
Complete Training Package for staff in your workplace:
Book our complete training package for a comprehensive approach to Neurodiversity in the workplace with face to face consultancy and training to provide information and adjustments that are specific to your unique workplace. Jay Hobbs is a Psychologist and Director at Thriving Now with a wealth of experience working with and supporting neurodiverse (diagnosed with Autism, ADHD or Dyslexia) adults. We will tailor this visit to suit your individual needs but typically this package includes:
- Our package includes a face to face half day of training and consultancy. Jay will work with managers to understand how to effectively work with an adult with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD or Dyslexia.
- Jay also typically works with any neurodiverse employees within your workplace to understand their strengths and any potential support needs.
- Staff training modules: These modules are delivered to a group of staff over two hours including discussing specific questions that staff may have that are issues within their workplace. For example, the need to provide feedback effectively, providing clear instructions and accommodations regarding sensory sensitivities at work.
- Staff training modules:
- 1. What is Neurodiversity (Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD and Dyslexia),
- 2. Strengths & Challenges in the workplace,
- 3. Accommodating the different social communication style of Neurodiverse employees. Each presentation includes questions and discussion as well as some video role plays that staff can watch to support understanding.
This complete training package is the most effective way to train managers and staff and costs $1300 + expenses for our half day site visit. Contact Jay Hobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your staff training package or discuss an alternative approach.