A person with autism or Asperger’s syndrome (AS) will have personal strengths and talents to succeed in the workplace but, due to their different way of thinking and learning as well as social difficulties, they can present distinct challenges for their employer and/or Manager. The aim of this online course is to provide understanding and strategies to assist a person with AS to thrive at work. Three main topics will be covered, each in 30 minutes:
This online course will cover a range of topics using three 30 minute video presentation and some role play videos to demonstrate some key skills.
- What is an Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)?
- Providing feedback to an employee with an ASC
- What are the strengths, abilities and challenges?
- Providing instructions to an individual with ASC
- Accommodating the different communication style
- Conflict resolution
At the end of this short course participants will have an understanding of Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome within the workplace.
Full online course only $99 AUD (or £55 GBP) per learner